Apple MacBook Pro – 16″ Touch Bar – Intel Core I9 – 16GB – AMD Radeon Pro 5500M – 1TB SSD – Space Gray
16″ Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
- 2.3GHz 8-core 9th-generation Intel Core i9, Turbo Boost up to 4.8GHz, with 12MB shared L3 cache (Configurable to 2.4GHz 8‑core Intel Core i9, Turbo Boost up to 5.0GHz, with 16MB shared L3 cache)
- 1TB onboard SSD (Configurable to 2TB, 4TB or 8TB SSD)
- 16GB of 2666MHz DDR4 onboard memory (Configurable to 32GB or 64GB of memory)
- 16‑inch (diagonal) LED‑backlit display with IPS technology; 3072‑by‑1920 native resolution at 226 pixels per inch with support for millions of colors
- 500 nits brightness
- AMD Radeon Pro 5300M with 4GB of GDDR6 memory and automatic graphics switching with Intel UHD Graphics 630 (Configurable to AMD Radeon Pro 5500M with 4GB of GDDR6 memory or AMD Radeon Pro 5500M with 8GB of GDDR6 memory)
- Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
with support for: Charging, DisplayPort, Thunderbolt (up to 40 Gbps), USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps)
- Full-size English backlit keyboard with: 65 (U.S.) or 66 (ISO) keys including 4 arrow keys
- Touch Bar with integrated Touch ID sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Force Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and pressure-sensing capabilities; enables Force clicks, accelerators, pressure-sensitive drawing, and Multi-Touch gestures
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display at millions of colors and:
- Up to two displays with 6016‑by‑3384 resolution at 60Hz at over a billion colors
- Up to four displays with 4096‑by‑2304 resolution at 60Hz at over a billion colors
- Thunderbolt 3 digital video output
- Native DisplayPort output over USB‑C
- VGA, HDMI, DVI, and Thunderbolt 2 output supported using adapters (sold separately)
- High‑fidelity six‑speaker system with force‑cancelling woofers
- Wide stereo sound
- Support for Dolby Atmos playback
- Studio‑quality three-mic array with high signal-to-noise ratio and directional beamforming
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Up to 11 hours battery life
- Up to 30 days of standby time
- Built-in 100.0-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
- 96W USB-C Power Adapter
- Height: 0.64 inch (1.62 cm)
- Width: 14.09 inches (35.79 cm)
- Depth: 9.68 inches (24.59 cm)
- Weight: 4.3 pounds (2.0 kg)
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Apple MacBook Pro – 16″ Display with Touch Bar – Intel Core i9 – 16GB Memory – AMD Radeon Pro 5500M – 1TB SSD (Latest Model)
- 96W USB-C power adapter
- USB-C charge cable (2 m)
- SKU: AP044CL0IQ0JGNAFAMZ
- Care Label: APPLE
- Color: SPACEGREY
- Main Material: ALUMINIUM
- From the Manufacturer: APPLE
- Model: MVVK2LL/A
- Product Line: jaunty
- Size (L x W x H cm): 15.0 x 8.0 x 5.0″
- Weight (kg): 5
The Apple 16″ MacBook Pro features a 16″ Retina Display, a Magic Keyboard with a redesigned scissor mechanism, a six-speaker high-fidelity sound system, and an advanced thermal design. This MacBook Pro also features an AMD Radeon Pro 5500M graphics card, a 7nm mobile discrete GPU designed for pro users. With 4GB of GDDR6 VRAM, pro users will be able to tackle GPU-intensive tasks with this MacBook Pro.
The 16″ Retina Display has a 3072 x 1920 resolution at 226 ppi as well as 500 nits of brightness. It also supports the P3 wide color gamut which allows for more vibrant colors. This ensures true-to-life pictures with realistically vivid details, which are essential for graphic design, color grading, and editing. With True Tone technology, the white balance automatically adjusts to match the color temperature of the light around you for a more natural viewing experience.
The Magic Keyboard on this MacBook Pro has a redesigned scissor mechanism that delivers 1mm of key travel as well as an Apple-designed rubber dome that stores more potential energy for a responsive key press. There’s also a physical Esc key and an inverted “T” arrangement for the arrow keys. The Touch Bar places controls right at your fingertips and adapts to different apps to provide useful functions without having to navigate complex menus or memorize keyboard shortcuts. Replacing the function keys in the top row of the keyboard, the Touch Bar features a Retina-quality display and supports multi-touch input. The power button contains the Touch ID sensor, so you can quickly log into your MacBook Pro using your fingerprint. You can also use Touch ID to make purchases over the web, thanks to Apple Pay. Touch ID enables a quick, accurate reading of your fingerprint and uses sophisticated algorithms to recognize and match it with the Secure Enclave in the Apple T2 chip with “Hey Siri” functionality.
This MacBook Pro is powered by a 9th Gen 2.3 GHz Intel Core i9 8-Core processor that features a burst speed of up to 4.8 GHz, while 16GB of 2666 MHz DDR4 RAM helps to ensure smooth multitasking and also allows the computer to quickly access frequently used files and programs. The system memory cannot be upgraded.
For long-term storage of your files, this MacBook Pro is equipped with a 1TB SSD. If you want to add external peripherals, four Thunderbolt 3 ports support bi-directional transfer speeds of up to 40 Gb/s, while also supporting 10 Gb/s USB 3.1 and device charging. Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) is built-in for wireless networking, and Bluetooth 5.0 technology will allow you to connect additional compatible peripherals. There is a FaceTime HD webcam.
This Mac comes preloaded with macOS. Updates can be downloaded for free via the Mac App Store. Please check Apple’s website for upgrade eligibility.
The MacBook Pro features a large 16″ Retina Display with 500 nits of brightness. Featuring a 3072 x 1920 resolution and 226 pixels per inch, the Retina Display delivers nearly 6 million pixels. It also supports the P3 wide color gamut, which features 25% more colors than the commonly used sRGB gamut, for even more vibrant greens and reds. The display is calibrated at the factory for accurate gamma, white point, and primary colors.
The Magic Keyboard on this MacBook Pro features a redesigned scissor mechanism that delivers 1mm of key travel. There’s also a physical Esc key and an inverted “T” arrangement for the arrow keys. Combined with the Touch Bar and Touch ID, the Magic Keyboard provides a comfortable, accurate typing experience.
Advanced Thermal Design
With a sophisticated fan design, the MacBook Pro features a large impeller with extended blades along with bigger vents, resulting in a 28 percent increase in airflow while the 35 percent larger heat sink ensures more efficient heat dissipation. Together, these advancements in cooling capacity allow the MacBook Pro to sustain up to 12 more watts during intensive workloads than the previous design.
Higher Fidelity Audio
The MacBook Pro introduces a redesigned six-speaker, high-fidelity sound system. The Apple-patented force-canceling woofers use dual opposed speaker drivers to reduce unwanted vibrations that distort sound. As a result, music sounds more clear and natural while the bass can go half an octave deeper. An upgraded high-performance mic array delivers a 40 percent reduction in hiss and an improved signal-to-noise ratio. There’s also a 3.5mm headphone jack if you need to keep things quiet around you.
The Touch Bar replaces the function keys that have long occupied the top of your keyboard with something much more versatile and capable. The multi-touch, Retina-quality display changes automatically based on what you’re doing, from showing traditional system controls, such as volume and brightness, to more directly interacting with or browsing through content. Intelligent typing features like emoji and predictive text improve the typing experience, and you’ll be able to customize the Touch Bar to fit your needs. The Touch Bar can also adapt to apps, such as Mail, Safari, Messages, and even third-party apps like Adobe Photoshop, so you’ll have access to useful functions previously hidden in menus.
A Touch ID sensor has been integrated into the power button, so you can quickly log into your account, even when another user is logged in. You can also use it with Apple Pay to securely purchase things over the web.
True Tone Technology
With True Tone technology, the display and Touch Bar deliver a more natural viewing experience for design and editing workflows, as well as everyday tasks like browsing the web and writing email.
Apple T2 Chip
With the Apple T2 chip, the MacBook Pro delivers enhanced system security with support for secure boot and on-the-fly encrypted storage, and also brings “Hey Siri” to the Mac.
Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also transmits data via USB 3.1 at up to 10 Gb/s, and dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.2 allows you to connect up to two 4K displays simultaneously or one multi-panel 5K display.